When should you seek professional office space planning & design services?
We’ve transformed offices across industries and we can do the same for you!
Do one or more of the following circumstances resonate with you? If so, then it’s time to call in the experts:
- 1. It’s time to relocate your office and you need to outfit the new space.
- 2. You’re rebranding your company and you want your workplace to reflect the new company culture.
- 3. You’re a first time business owner (Congratulations!) and you need help designing a collaborative layout on a budget.
- 4. Your workplace is looking dated and you need professionals to help with your modern transformation.
- 5. You’re expanding your company and making new hires. You want help maximizing your existing space to accommodate them all.
- 6. You want to make your existing workplace more inviting and collaborative.
- 7. You want to give your office a facelift, but interior design isn’t your forte and you need help selecting and arranging new office furniture.
- 8. You have a vision, but you need professionals to bring it to life so you can continue focusing on your business.
- 9. You need to reconfigure your office to meet the challenges Covid-19 presents to the workforce.
Make A Plan
When you choose Tactical as your office interior designer, you know that you are getting your ideal end result because we plan for everything. To us, planning is key to your satisfaction and success. We have to know what we’re working with and so the process begins with data collection:
- What are the exact measurements of the space?
- How many employees do you currently have?
- Do you intend to hire more employees in the future?
- How do you want your staff to work? Individual focus or collaborative teams?
- Do you want a hybrid office with cubicles for individual focus as well as spaces specifically for collaboration?
- How will your new space best represent your company culture? Do you a want a modern aesthetic, a creative vibe, minimalist trend, or simple and functional design?
Envision & Create A Design
Once we have all the information we need to understand your workplace, your business and your vision, we can get to the really fun part: design.
- We take all those measurements and put them into our superior CAD (computer aided design) program.
- We source office furniture options from top manufacturers that meet your size restrictions, aesthetic and stay within your price range.
- When you’ve made your selection, we drop the furniture into the CAD program and begin our game of design Tetris.
The result is a layout that maximizes space and enhances how your employees work each day. Best of all, this rendering is accurate down to the inch. This way, when we come to install your new furniture, we know exactly where it will go, making the renovation process quick and efficient.
Once we have your approval on the design layout and the furniture selection it’s time for your favorite part: the design details. This is when you choose:
- The color of the furniture finishes
- Which cubicle accessories will be incorporated
- Light fixtures you might want
- Wall color
- Upholstery fabric on the collaborative couches
- Throw pillows in the reception area
- Inspiring art
- Really any little detail—this is your chance to incorporate everything you want in your new office!
So what’s next for your business?
It’s a Tactical transformation!
Get Design Services